AINAŽI SALACGRĪVA LIMBAŽI ALOJA un STAICELE

Randu meadow trail and bird watching tower

Address:Kuiviži - Ainaži, Limbažu novads
Phone: +371 64041254
Randu meadows is a nature reserve that covers the stretch of the Vidzeme coastline from Ainaži to Kuiviži. read more ››

Ainaži Northen pier

Ainaži pier is a landmark of the 20th century. It is located at the border between Latvia and Estonia. read more ››

Ainaži Naval School Museum

Address:K.Valdemāra iela 47, Ainaži
Phone:+371 64 043 349
The compact and idyllic town of Ainaži is the cradle of Latvian seafaring. In the very centre of the cradle is now the Ainaži Maritime School Museum, a witness to the glory of the old Latvian seafaring. read more ››

Veide Castle

Address:Valdemāra iela 45, Ainaži
Veide Castle was built in 1902. It was built by a ship owner and captain Mārtiņš Veide -representative of the most influential family of Ainaži town at that time. The building today is one of the most visible in Ainaži.
read more ››

Ainaži Lighthouse

Address:Valdemāra iela 35A, Ainaži
In Ainaži there were once three lighthouses, but nowadays only the third one remains, which still works and shows the way to the sailors. read more ››

Ainaži Seafarers' Cemetery

The Old Seafarers' Cemetery of Ainaži historically evolved from the burial places of the shipowners Veide and Miķelsons. read more ››

Ainaži border post

Address:Valdemāra iela, Ainaži
It is quite common to cross the Latvian-Estonian border near Ainaži. For some good drivers, it passes by without even noticing, just see how the road signs change from Latvian into another language. But have you ever crossed this border by the old Ainaži road, going straight through the centre of Ainaži, which suddenly turns into a country road on the west coast of Estonia? read more ››

Firefighting Museum

Address:Valdemāra iela 69, Ainaži
Phone:+371 29213784
The museum was opened on 15 December 1991, when the firefighters celebrated their 65th anniversary. read more ››

Lighthouse in Ainaži near the old pier

The lighthouse is located on the shore by the old pier, built in 1925. There used to be a lighthouse fire at the top of the iron frame, but today it is no longer working. read more ››

Lighthouse in the centre of Ainaži

The lighthouse used to be on a wave breaker - it was built in 1926. The tower was 6.4 metres high and the height of the light was 8.1 metres above sea level. read more ››

Memorial stone "White sun"

The memorial stone "The White Sun" was created by sculptor Vilnis Titans as a tribute to Krišjānis Valdemārs - the founder of the Ainaži Maritime School. read more ››

Memorial stone to Janis Asars

Address:Parka iela 12a, Ainaži
The memorial stone to Jānis Asars was unveiled on 7 July 2006 at the 80th anniversary event of the town of Ainaži. read more ››

Picnic area "Baltā saule"

The rest area is located in Ainaži by the sea, next to the "White Sun" monument. read more ››
Sign up for newsletter

© 2009-2024 Limbaži TIC. All rights reserved. »